In 1846, one of Lisbon’s most significant factories, the weaving and textile company Companhia de Fiação e Tecidos Lisbonense, found its home in Alcântara. In the following years, the 23.000m2 industrial site was occupied by the food processing company Companhia Industrial de Portugal e Colónias and by printers Anuário Comercial de Portugal and Gráfica Mirandela. After years of being hidden from the public eye, this little fraction of the city has now been unveiled and returned to the community in the form of Lx Factory. This creative hub is fuelled by companies and industry professionals, but it has also been brought to life by an array of different events in fields such as fashion, advertising, communication, multimedia, art, architecture and music, among others, which have encouraged countless visitors to rediscover this part of Alcântara. An industrial feel pulses through Lx Factory. It is an experience factory where it is possible to intervene, think, create and accelerate ideas in a space that belongs to everyone.
How to get there
Click the items to see the schedule
Exit should be done at Calvario bus stop
- 714 – Praça da Figueira – Outurela | Outurela – Praça da FIgueira
- 720 – Picheleira – R. Dr. Faria Vasconcelos destination in Alto Sto. Amaro | Alto Sto. Amaro destination in Picheleira – R. Dr. Faria Vasconcelos
- 724 – Alcântara – Cç. Tapada destination in Pontinha | Pontinha destination in Alcântara – Cç. Tapada
- 727 – Estação Roma-Areeiro destination in Restelo – Av. Descobertas | Restelo – Av. Descobertas destination in Estação Roma-Areeiro
- 732 – Marquês Pombal destination in Caselas | Caselas destination in Marquês Pombal
- 738 – Alto Sto. Amaro destination in Qta. Barros | Qta. Barros destination in Alto Sto. Amaro
- 742 – B.º Madre Deus (School) destination in Casalinho Ajuda | Casalinho Ajuda destination in B.º Madre Deus (School)
- 751 – Linda-a-Velha destination in Estação Campolide | Estação Campolide destination in Linda-a-Velha
- 756 – Olaias destination in R. Junqueira (Centro Congressos) | R. Junqueira (Centro Congressos) destination in Olaias
- 760 – Cemitério Ajuda destination in Gomes Freire | Gomes Freire destination in Cemitério Ajuda
Fly with TAP to Business Transformation Summit and get up to 15% discount!
Business Transformation Summit attendees who make their flight booking and buy their tickets exclusively through TAP Air Portugal’s website benefit from special conditions: - Up to 10% discount on Economy Class - Up to 15% discount on Business Class - When booking, use code* IT19TPCG80 to benefit from the discount *The code given to this event must be mentioned when making the booking in order to benefit from the discount: Example: - enter the website www.flytap.com - select flights and dates - insert the event code in the Promotion/Congress Code Box, located on the left side of the webpage
Stay at Pestana Palace or Pestana CR7 hotels and benefit from exclusive discounts.
Stay at Pestana Palace or Pestana CR7 hotels and benefit from exclusive discounts. Business Transformation Summit attendees who make their room booking at Pestana Palace or Pestana CR7 Lisboa hotels benefit from special conditions – enter the following website links with the event code CEGOC2019. Select the period of your stay, the number of people and fill your personal and payment information. *Please note that you can possibly find lower prices on the Pestana CR7 Lisboa hotel, by not using the codes/links above. This is because there is a hotel rate that does not include breakfast, payment at the time of booking and no possibility to make changes, refunds and cancellations.